BioOne is pleased to celebrate the new year by welcoming five new publications and their respective nonprofit publishers to BioOne Complete for 2015. Their content is now accessible via your BioOne Complete subscription. For more information and to access available issues, click on each hyperlinked title below.
New in 2015
- Ameghiniana, published by the Argentine Paleontological Association
- Candollea, published by the Conservatory and Botanical Garden of the City of Geneva, Switzerland
- Journal of Wildlife Diseases, published by the Wildlife Disease Association
- Polish Journal of Ecology, published by the Museum and Institute of Zoology, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Willdenowia, published by the Botanic Garden and Botanical Museum Berlin-Dahlem, Germany
Each journal is a leader in its field and ranked in Thomson Reuters’ 2014 Journal Citation Reports®, thus enhancing the value of a BioOne Complete subscription for BioOne’s subscribers worldwide. BioOne participation likewise represents a key step forward for each of these nonprofit publishers by making their content more accessible to a global audience. Four of these five new titles have previously been unavailable in full-text XML.