BioOne is pleased to celebrate the new year by welcoming seven new publications and their respective nonprofit publishers to BioOne Complete for 2016. This exciting new content is now accessible via your BioOne Complete subscription. For more information and to access available issues, click on each hyperlinked title below.
New in 2016
- Caribbean Journal of Science, published by the University of Puerto Rico at Mayagüez
- Journal of Entomological Science, published by the Georgia Entomological Society
- Journal of the Lepidopterists’ Society, published by the Lepidopterists’ Society
- Systematic and Applied Acarology, published by Systematic and Applied Acarology Society
- Paleontological Contributions, published by the Paleontological Institute at The University of Kansas [Open Access]
- Palaeodiversity, Stuttgart State Museum of Natural History [Open Access; Available in April 2016]
- Stuttgarter Beiträge zur Naturkunde A, Stuttgart State Museum of Natural History [Open Access; Available in April 2016]
These titles provide a wealth of knowledge in the fields of biology, entomology, natural history, biodiversity conservation, and paleontology, thus enhancing the value of BioOne Complete for users worldwide. BioOne participation likewise represents a key step forward for each of these nonprofit publishers by making their content more accessible to a global audience. All new titles have previously been unavailable in full-text XML.
For more information on BioOne’s growth strategy and opportunities for joining BioOne Complete, please contact us directly or refer to our Publisher Resource page on Joining BioOne.