Clarivate Analytics has released the 2017 edition of their Journal Citation Reports® (JCR) using 2016 Web of Science™ data. Among other statistics, JCR provides journal Impact Factors and subject category rankings for indexed titles.
Of BioOne Complete’s 200 total titles, 153 are ranked in this year’s JCR (77%). The aggregation also shows an impressive category concentration in many of our core fields, including:
- Ornithology – 10 titles out of 24 total ranked (41.7%)
- Entomology – 23 titles out of 91 total ranked (25.3%)
- Biodiversity Conservation – 12 titles out of 53 total ranked (22.6%)
- Paleontology – 11 titles out of 53 total ranked (20.8%)
- Ecology – 26 titles out of 153 total ranked (17.0%)
- Zoology – 27 titles out of 162 total ranked (16.7%)
- Plant Sciences – 29 titles out of 211 total ranked (13.7%)
We have updated all BioOne Complete journal pages with the latest Impact Factor and category ranking information (as applicable). To navigate to a particular journal’s publication page on the BioOne site, simply select “Browse by Title” and then click on “List of Issues” for your desired publication. JCR statistics are included in the informational box on the left-hand side of the page. If you would like more information on available JCR data or if you have any questions, please contact us.